Thursday, August 1, 2013

daily dose of news



While I was having my breakfast by the window, I never miss to watch ABS-CBN's news program. It has become part of my morning routines as I don't buy newspapers at all.





I like the way ABS-CBN delivers news and information... natural, casual, fun and with style. Often times, I find myself smiling and laughing with the news team.
All segments are interesting like this one wherein the news team argue about some family matters. Despite their opposing opinions, they always end up with good points. What makes it more fun is when they put a comedic act on every situation. 


Then, when Punto Por Punto is on the air, I would really stop whatever I am doing just to watch Ka Tonying talk about political issues without fear.



Since I am a health conscious individual, I love to watch the health and fitness segment. I used to do brisk walking before; but not anymore now. I know I need to have the habit back for health's sake.


From weather forecast to police reports, from political issues to business matters, from show business to public service, from home and family matters to health and fitness programs, this early tv program called "Umagang Kay Ganda" is really worth watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment