Thursday, August 1, 2013

by the window...

Rinnngggg... It was my alarm clock waking me up at six in the morning. So I got up on my feet and started my routine... bladder break, boil the water, prepare my breakfast by the window.

A very sunny day greeted me with mightiness. With a cup of coffee in my hand and the beautiful sight right before my eyes, it completed my breakfast setting.



The next day, it was not my alarm clock that woke me up. The chirping of the birds outside my room, making some sort of music that only nature can do, was trying to tell me, "wake up, you lazy bone or you won't catch any worms!"







What a morning to start off with a brain exercise activity. Look up the sky... What do you see? "It's an inverted tornado! No, it's a rabbit!" Whatever you think it is, creativity is working at its best!


There are days that are cloudy like this one picture I took. My mood seemed to match with the gloomy ambiance that day. I don't know why. But when I took another look at the sky, I have noticed that behind the dark clouds a bright light was hiding. Discouragement was suddenly replaced with hope. That was indeed an inspiring 
scene!


"Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain.
For every drop of it gives pain.
Molding everything anew, 
And saying the past 'adieu'. 
It nourishes the flowers in the field. 
Wait til they bloom and be thrilled. 
So, wash away the sadness off the drain. 
Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain."


There is always something to look forward to in the morning... the sunny greeting, the birds chirping, the clouds forming and the rain pouring... God's creations... all happening... by the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment